Get Out and Vote

I’m still amazed that with all the information out there, how often my phone rings with people asking “who should I vote for?”  “Is this mailer true?”  “What do you think of this ballot measure?”

I do my best but all I can usually do is say who I’m voting for and why.

But whatever you do today, get out there and cast your ballot.  The line is long?  Good.  Stay in it and vote.  Make your voice heard.

This is the most important election in our nation’s history — until 2020.  Get out and vote.  And don’t forget to vote down ballot.  You don’t know any of the candidates in a race?  Vote for a challenger.  Vote for a woman.  Vote for someone who is an ethnic minority.  But leave no race unspoken for.

Its very likely some races won’t be decided for days or weeks.

For the candidates who ran, thank you.  Now its up to voters to make sure that Blue Wave is big, and strong and powerful.

12 comments for “Get Out and Vote

November 6, 2018 at 4:20 pm

In the middle of my ballot, the power went out on all the machines at CanyonView Elementary at 2:24 PM; submitted a paper ballot instead. The machines were back up before I finished.

2. 4th District Resident
    November 11, 2018 at 6:17 pm

No comments in FIVE DAYS?

Pathetic.

• Dan Chmielewski
      November 13, 2018 at 1:10 pm

OCVote.com is getting all the traffic — as it should. Why do you care how many comments we get here?

• 4th District Resident
        November 13, 2018 at 6:49 pm

Lame!

Get content. Get relevance. Get something. This ship is sinking fast, Captain Crunch.

• Dan Chmielewski
          November 14, 2018 at 8:19 am

Get a job. Get a life. Grow a pair. Sold the boat last year; there’s nothing to sink.

• 4th District Resident
            November 14, 2018 at 9:24 am

You’re right. You’re already at the bottom of the river with the other bottom feeders.

• Dan Chmielewski
              November 14, 2018 at 10:15 am

and you’re right here with me. Honestly, if you think you’re getting under my skin, you’re not. I think you’re a joke

• 4th District Resident
                November 14, 2018 at 9:15 pm

No, I’m the biologist studying the disgusting creatures that live in the slime. Like hookworms and nudibranchs.

It’s nothing to joke about.

3. Javier Mendoza
    November 12, 2018 at 12:56 pm

What would Fran say if she knew Mike Fox and Jeff Letournue were leaking internal party documents to Vern Nelson.

Do the math, when is trash day, what do the cameras show?

Vern can’t drive. Did Donna drive him?

• Central Committee Refugee
      November 14, 2018 at 6:21 pm

What would Fran say?

“Look the other way. We’re not interested in malfeasance, sex abuse, bigotry a sexism”

She wants to lead an organization of school kids oblivious to the modern culture. Dem’s will get a couple of BIG WINS , But at what cost?

The UGLY allegations surrounding the 39th (from Phil to Gil: ABSOLUTE PIGS).

Harley Rhouda using a wife beating convicted Meth kid to GOTV?

Race baiting “Jews, Chinks and Beaners” in one CC Membets plan.

Allowing a High level party insider impersonate a veteran?

Permitting Diamond to use his British clothing site “The Brean” to influence the election.

Fran says NOTHING because she is beholden to Jeff. The REAL POWER BEHIND THE PARTY.

Just ask Eric.

What the hell happened to us?

• Jorge Hucltla
        November 15, 2018 at 12:10 pm

Wow.

4. November 13, 2018 at 11:02 pm

Thank you for sharing this one!