Santa Ana blogger (and three time failed candidate for office) Art Pedroza made a reference to Irvine Mayor Pro Tem Beth Krom in one of his posts on his new OC Politics blog that he hoped Irvine voters would “toss out Krom on her ample derriere” in the next election. The first thing we thought of is Pedroza hasn’t seen Krom in a while. She’s been working out and eating right and weighs less than either Claudia Alvarez or Michele Martinez these days.
The second thing is the term Pedroza used — ample derriere. It got us thinking. Who has the amplest derrieres in OC Politics?
To qualify, our list includes people who are in elected office, appointed political positions or candidates for elective office, and they have an ass the size of a $20 pizza. These folks might turn down tickets for Angels games for fear that even squeezing into a box seat might mean needing a crowbar to get our of it. We’re not going to make pithy remarks after each name but let’s just say, when it comes to Mr. Pedroza, its a case of the pot calling the kettle black.
We offer this list of those with “ample derrieres.” If we missed anyone, please add their names to the list.
1. Sal Tinajero, Santa Ana city council
2. Julio Perez, candidate AD-69
3. John Dumitru, Orange city council
4. Dick Jones, Fullerton city council
5. Sean H. Mill, Santa Ana planning commissioner
6. Kris Murray, Anaheim city council
7. Art Pedroza, candidate OC BoE
8. Bill Campbell, Supervisor, County of Orange
9. Greg Diamond, candidate State Senate
10. Dana Rohrabacher, Congress (he could be skinny as a rail and still make this list)