Ceci and Van – Together at last?

So I’m driving northbound on Bristol Street in Santa Ana, and I see these campaign signs on a fence just north of Santa Clara St.

Working together? Bristol St. - North of Santa Clara in Santa Ana

They were the only signs on the fence. Coincidence?

Now I’m pretty sure that this is not the proof of conspiracybetween Van Tran and Ceci Iglesias that I would love to find. But it’s still a priceless image to have.

Way to go Ceci — Stand by your Tran!

7 comments for “Ceci and Van – Together at last?

1. April
    October 2, 2010 at 3:44 pm

Dan,

The awesomeness of the picture is that Loretta is nowhere in site which for us residents of D47 that is no surprise to us. Can you believe, she needs a key political figure, Bill Clinton, to sway people’s minds to vote for her. How SAD! She needs to start packing her bags because us voters are sending her HOME! Maybe she can find a room in the Playboy Mansion…..

2. October 2, 2010 at 3:47 pm

This is ridiculous. I saw Loretta’s signs next to Tan Nguyen’s when they were running–what do you make of that?

• October 2, 2010 at 4:10 pm

Gustavo,

What part of “They were the only signs on the fence. Coincidence? Now I’m pretty sure that this is not the proof of conspiracy between Van Tran and Ceci Iglesias that I would love to find. But it’s still a priceless image to have” wasn’t clear?

I agree, the signs prove nothing. I was just poking fun at Ceci.

Geez.

• junior
        October 2, 2010 at 5:22 pm

“conspracy” Chris, ….. really? … “conspiracy”?

Gustavo – What is a “far, far left Libertarian” – never heard of such a thing.

3. October 5, 2010 at 12:23 pm

Okay. This is HUMOR. That’s a relief. It’s hard to tell around here. Claudio had a nearly-identical post the other day PROVING complicity between Pulido and Kring. Because they were on the same lightpost. And I don’t think he was joking.

October 5, 2010 at 1:20 pm

Vern –
    I don’t think anyone takes you seriously Vern; I can never tell if you’re just trying to be funny or if it’s the booze talking. Say hi to El Democrata for me….

5. October 5, 2010 at 2:20 pm

ba-da-bing – NOT! Hey, I saw a Tinajero sign right near a Van Tran sign, on 4th and Main. If you drive real fast, you might get a pic!