Please Vote for Me

As much as I hate to send traffic to Art Pedroza’s site, a pal of mine emailed me this morning to tell me I’m in the running for a poll Art has up:  Who is the most brittle blogger/politico in Orange County?

In true Pedroza fashion, the perfect choice is missing from the list and that’s Art himself.  Art is still ticked off at the harmless fun we had with him on April Fool’s Day and the flier Chris Prevatt’s union and I helped fund to sink his city council race last fall.  The post is practically a signed confession.

But I’ve already beaten Matt Cunningham and Chuck DeVore in a poll on Art’s siteonce.  Help me keep my streak alive and vote for me.

9 comments for “Please Vote for Me

1. pedrozabot
    April 7, 2009 at 9:23 am

why did my mijo not include sean mill in his poll?

2. April 7, 2009 at 9:47 am

should art pedroza include sean mill in his silly poll?

3. jose s.
    April 7, 2009 at 1:07 pm

pedroza didnt include his name because he knows people would have voted for him on his own blog. then he would have had to delete comments and votes like you guys do here. and cheminowski, i dont believe for one second somebody e-mailed you about the poll i think you visit his blog regularly.

4. jose s.
    April 7, 2009 at 1:12 pm

and pedrozabot, why dont you use your real name and quit hiding behind that lame s/n? and no, mill shouldnt have been on the poll he isnt a whiner like you guys are here and pedroza.

5. duplojohn
    April 7, 2009 at 4:23 pm

Why would you hate to send traffic to Art?

Is there a competition for ratings?

6. April 7, 2009 at 8:01 pm

Sorry Dan, I voted for Prevatt.

7. jose s.
    April 7, 2009 at 9:00 pm

duplojohn, theres no competition as you can see by the number of responses on this blog.

8. junior
    April 8, 2009 at 10:36 am

Art Pedroza is a class “A” hypocrite.

He purports to refrain from deleting legitimate comments – while at the same time allowing his minions to delete comments which are reasoned and rational criticisms of Pedroza himself.

9. junior
    April 8, 2009 at 2:53 pm

A Dark Horse Candidate Enters the Race

“junior” says VOTE FOR ME ! – as a write-in candidate.

While the other full fledged bloggers have much to recommend them for this “honor”, I – a mere blog commenter, have been a real PITA to Art and his crew.

Red Vixen even devoted a paragraph to me in one of her comments to the referenced OJ post:

RV – “When I delete comments on OJ, it is basically ONE poster who everyone has come to know as a low-ball player. I think any regular reader here knows I am not trying to hide my motivations – it is just a housekeeping exercise against pure nonsense.”

So please vote for me “junior” as a write-in candidate. A vote for junior is a vote against hypocrisy.

VOTE FOR JUNIOR !!