I know we still have 10 days to go and we’re not letting up, but once Senator Barack Obama becomes President Barack Obama, I pledge the following things:
- To leave my Obama/Biden bumper sticker on my car until 2011.
- To blame any terrorist attack in Obama’s first term on President Bush
- To constantly refer to Obama having “inheireted the Bush recession.”
- To declare MSNBC as the “Fair and Balanced” Network
- To question the Patriotism of anyone who disagrees with President Obama’s policies
- Start taking bets on when Bill O’Reilly finally has that aneuryism (hint: immediately after Al Franken is sworn in as a U.S. Senator)
- To refute right wing arguments from Matt Cunningham as “straw men,” “red herrings” and “fever swamps.”
- To enjoy the final years of termed out elected officials like Chuck DeVore, Christina Shea, and Steven Choi (assuming Choi only snags the 2 year council term).
- To not get too comfortable and keep working to elect great people; great Democrats to office and watch our Red County turn Blue.