I literally received this from a friend this afternoon, so I apologize for the EXTREMELY short notice. Still, send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to get on the bus to Las Vegas tomorrow.
Hi my name is Drew Gurwell and I’m the Campaign Manager for “Get On the Bus, Californians for Obama.” Tomorrow, Saturday September 6th, at 6:30am we will be loading a bus to send volunteers to Nevada to register voters and knock on doors.
The bus leaves from the Park and Ride Lot in Mile Square Park in Fountain Valley. The cross streets are Heil and Brookhurst (about 1.5 miles north of the 405 freeway on Brookhurst.)
If you would like to go, please reply by e-mail ASAP! Seats are limited so it is first come first serve to get on the bus. However we encourage people to follow the bus in their cars if they would like to drive. Directions to the destination will be provided for all carpools, but the cars will meet first at the Park and Ride Lot in Fountain Valley.
Some thing you will need for the bus trip:
1. Comfortable Shoes to walk in
2. Casual clothes that are non-offensive to represent the Obama Campaign well
3. Sunscreen is recommended as well as a hat
4. Spending money for lunch and dinner (the bus ride is free of charge)
5. Cell phone that is turned on, and charged
6. Enthusiasm to help Barack Obama become the President of the United States!
If there are any other questions, please feel free to contact me via email.
Californians For Obama
Get on The Bus!