6 comments for “Congressman Gary Miller: Polar Bear Killer

1. Eric Cooper
    August 22, 2008 at 9:05 pm

I’m sorry Mr. Chau, but people in large parts of your district are going to have one giant laughing spree at your expense (and the Democrats) over this ridiculous ad.

Now listen carefully Ed:
    TOLL ROADS=LOCAL 42nd DISTRICT ISSUE
    POLAR BEARS=ALASKAN CONGRESSIONAL RACE ISSUE

Get it?

2. 42nd Undecided
    August 23, 2008 at 2:33 am

When I saw this I thought this was a joke! Polar Bears??? Does he even know where the 42nd District is??? Oh, that is right he is from Montebello! Ya, he sure knows the key issues in the 42nd District!!!

3. Dot De Leon
    August 23, 2008 at 3:07 am

Yes, I was lauhing so hard. I am going to look for Polar Bears in my back yard in Diamond Bar. This is a joke? yes

4. August 23, 2008 at 12:07 pm

No Polar Bears in Southern California? Haven’t you heard about Big Claw, the snow-white creature … half-man, half-bear, caught jaywalking without a hands-free cell phone by two policemen in Diamond Bar?

But seriously, the plight of the polar bear does matter, even to folks in the 42nd Congressional district. The environment is never just a local issue. A candidate who doesn’t care about endangered species is unlikely to care about air quality in our neighborhoods. When’s the last time Gary Miller did ANYTHING to reduce the high level of smog in the Inland Empire?

As our Congressman, Ed Chau will aggressively tackle our region’s problems: education, falling wages, foreclosures, transportation, and (of course) the environment.

Stay tuned.

Gautam Dutta, Esq.
    Executive Director
    Asian American Action Fund

5. August 23, 2008 at 2:04 pm

Thank you all for your comments and feedback!

Eric, Dot and Gautam, I’d like to take this opportunity to invite you to the Campaign Office Grand Opening on September 7th. Please mark your calendars for that date, details will be posted on this site in the next few days.

We look forward to meeting you!

Sincerely,

Aaruni

6. Eric Cooper
    August 23, 2008 at 10:43 pm

Drop the Polar Bears and I might be interested. Just don’t forget about the southern end of your district, thanks!