HOPE: A new epidemic

MoveOn.org has a new ad out that drives hope the point of this election.

HOPE.

Hope is catcing on throughout the United States of America. Hope for Change, hope for the future, hope for freedom and the value of our Constitution, hope for the better standing of the United States in the rest of the world, hope for affordable and universal healthcare, hope for fair wages and the right of workers to jion together and organize a union, hope for a stronger economy, and hope for the end of false wars in the name of fighting terrorism.

YouTube Preview Image

Click HERE to chip in to help everyone catch hope this year by supporting the efforts to air this ad on various networks across the county.

9 comments for “HOPE: A new epidemic

1. OCGator
    August 6, 2008 at 3:34 pm

The closer to November we get, the deeper the shit gets.

2. August 6, 2008 at 6:42 pm

Dude?

New?

I posted that video on my blog July 29 in the afternoon.

It’s good though.

3. August 6, 2008 at 7:25 pm

Vern, nothing personal, but I try to avoid reading “your blog.” I saw the ad on TV and posted about it. It was new to me.

4. August 6, 2008 at 9:01 pm

Well, I do check out your blog every day, and I think you’re missing out if you boycott mine. For example you would have seen this video 8 days ago. (And why is Barbaro an anti-spam word?)

August 6, 2008 at 9:08 pm

Vern – so what? You guys rewrite us all the time. Is the Paris Hilton vid up on your site? We had it up yesterday afternoon.

6. August 6, 2008 at 9:49 pm

Yes Dan actually, Sarah put up the Paris thing yesterday MORNING around ten. It wasn’t really my style… but when I saw that Move-On HOPE thing last week I HAD to post it. Eight days ago.

You’re sort of right about “so what”.. except I think you and Chris miss out on things sometimes if you don’t come over to the JUICE SIDE once or twice a day. (the way I come over here.)

7. August 7, 2008 at 1:02 am

Vern, boycott is a rather strong word to describe why I don’t visit Orange Juice much anymore. It is just so difficult to sort through the rumor and innuendo to find a kernel of truth, that it just isn’t much worth the time.

For what it’s worth, when I here that you’ve written something that I might find enlightening, I do take a look. :)

August 7, 2008 at 8:55 am

Same here Vern; I’d hardly call it a boycott. But other than Debbie Cook, Dems don’t get much of a fair shake over there. I mean, if everything ios “such a joke” then why bother?

August 7, 2008 at 9:01 am

so we had the Paris thing up first; BFD. So what. It got freaking national play.