Don’t Forget Mom on Mother’s Day

especially this one.

9 comments for “Don’t Forget Mom on Mother’s Day

1. May 9, 2008 at 12:54 pm

Simply beautiful. Thanks, Dan. :-)

2. May 9, 2008 at 1:05 pm

Sorry, Dan and Andrew.
    Here’s the MOM preferred by more primary voters, pledged delegates, and me.

3. May 9, 2008 at 1:09 pm

The LC-

Sorry, but Michelle Obama isn’t running… Her husband is. Oh yes, and let’s see who has more votes when ALL THE VOTERS have finally voted. It ain’t ovewr ’til it’s over.

4. May 9, 2008 at 1:18 pm

And btw, everyone, check out this video…

If you’re even remotely as emotional as I am, you’ll be crying… And calling your mom to say how much you appreciate her.

5. May 9, 2008 at 1:24 pm

Since you brought this up, Andrew…
    Can anyone tell me how you plan to count “all the voters” in Michigan, where all the other candidates removed their names from the ballot and Hillary’s campaign “forgot”?
    And what about the thousands of voters in MI and FL who didn’t show up because they were told their votes wouldn’t count towards a presidential nomination?
    I can’t think of a fair solution, can you?

6. May 9, 2008 at 1:32 pm

Michelle Obama isn’t running but she still is a Mother. I wish them both happy and healthy Mothers’ day!

7. Gary Kephart
    May 9, 2008 at 2:15 pm

> “Oh yes, and let’s see who has more votes when ALL THE VOTERS have finally voted.”

Of course you mean delegate votes, right, Andrew?

8. May 9, 2008 at 2:44 pm

Heather-

Yes. Sorry if I was a little harsh eariler. Both deserve a happy Mom’s Day… As well as you. Heather. :-)

Gary-

I mean voters… Us, the regular folks who vote. Superdelegates have every right to take the popular vote into consideration when making their decision.

9. May 9, 2008 at 3:27 pm

Thank you Andrew, I appreciate that. And I’m going to stay out of the other discussion because I think the spirit of the post was Mother’s day.

I personally think Charlotte is what clinched the DFA endorsement :)