Caption This, or Else

I’m sorry, it’s gotten way too serious around here. What happened to the carefree Liberal OC I knew? Please, everyone breathe and take the time to caption this damn picture, or else. I don’t know what the or else is, maybe I will draw a little black mustache on your candidate of choice for supervisor.

Heather Pritchard

I'm new to political blogging but have been writing most of my life about different things. I campaigned for President Clinton when he was just Governor Clinton in Orange County. I graduated from Smith College with a BA in English and a minor in Film. I work full time, have a lovely four year old daughter named Charlotte, my husband teaches full time at Cerritos College in Norwalk in the Music Department. Gary has a Ph.D in Ethnomusicology from UCI. I hope to go back to school in some form or another, maybe sociology or economics. I've even thought of Law school. Our newest edition to the household is our Weimaraner Sophie.

Tags:

9 comments for “Caption This, or Else

1. May 2, 2008 at 11:03 pm

Kissing babies has to be the worst part of running for President. I mean, how do you know the last place those little faces have BEEN?

2. concerned citizen
    May 2, 2008 at 11:43 pm

This baby looks like Hillary.

3. Paul Lucas
    May 2, 2008 at 11:45 pm

“Kid have you been hanging out with Pedroza again? You got that dazed and confused look in your eyes.”

4. Trini Van Nho
    May 3, 2008 at 12:01 am

“maybe I will draw a little black mustache on your candidate of choice for supervisor.”

Can you draw a mustache on Paul to see what he’d look like? I think he’d be dead sexy with a ‘stache. I may even ask him to dump Commie Girl because of it… cause Paul is such a sexy stud ;)

5. DevilsNightOut
    May 3, 2008 at 12:56 am

“You mean Prevatt and Jubal have the same content? Thats like the OC Register and OC Weekly joining forces!”

DNO

6. May 3, 2008 at 11:43 am

DNO,

Not sure what you are talking about.

NEWSFLASH: On numerous occasions the local blogs cover the same stories. And OMG, sometimes these different blogs and bloggers reach the same conclusions.

This is not an example of the OC Register and OC Weekly joining forces. It is more like Crooks & Liars, Raw Story, and Slate covering the same stories.

7. May 3, 2008 at 11:47 am

“Hey kid. do you think this face will scare Hillary out of the race?”

8. Eric
    May 3, 2008 at 12:32 pm

“She doesn’t like me. I don’t think she is my illegitimate south carolina black baby.”

or

“Eww. There is something slimy in her hair!”

9. May 3, 2008 at 6:05 pm

“What do you mean you only let Republicans kiss you?”