Caption This, or Else

I’m sorry, it’s gotten way too serious around here. What happened to the carefree Liberal OC I knew? Please, everyone breathe and take the time to caption this damn picture, or else. I don’t know what the or else is, maybe I will draw a little black mustache on your candidate of choice for supervisor.

Heather Irene Justus

My blogging here is not an endorsement of any other opinion but my own. I'm no longer new to blogging, I've been writing locally and nationally since 2007 starting here at the Liberal OC. I was born in New York and grew up in Huntington Beach, CA and currently live in Aliso Viejo. I graduated from Smith College with a B.A. in English and Film and eventually may go back to school, but I'm still figuring out what I want to be when I grow up. Until then, I work and write and try to do something useful here in the OC by using the word to point out the things that make me frustrated. It's a daily struggle. Issues that peak my interest the most are environmental (yes, I don't just 'believe" in climate change, I listen to all those whacky scientists), gender and body issues (women deserve equal pay, I'm a feminist too, crazy) to the continuing widening economic gap we are not enjoying here in the US (which ties to education, stagnant wages and debt). So many issues, but those are the top three right now. I am an unabashed corgi lover, nerd and all around strange girl. I am lucky enough to be raising a wonderful daughter as well and enjoying being unmarried.

Tags:

9 comments for “Caption This, or Else

1. May 2, 2008 at 11:03 pm

Kissing babies has to be the worst part of running for President. I mean, how do you know the last place those little faces have BEEN?

2. concerned citizen
    May 2, 2008 at 11:43 pm

This baby looks like Hillary.

3. Paul Lucas
    May 2, 2008 at 11:45 pm

“Kid have you been hanging out with Pedroza again? You got that dazed and confused look in your eyes.”

4. Trini Van Nho
    May 3, 2008 at 12:01 am

“maybe I will draw a little black mustache on your candidate of choice for supervisor.”

Can you draw a mustache on Paul to see what he’d look like? I think he’d be dead sexy with a ‘stache. I may even ask him to dump Commie Girl because of it… cause Paul is such a sexy stud ;)

5. DevilsNightOut
    May 3, 2008 at 12:56 am

“You mean Prevatt and Jubal have the same content? Thats like the OC Register and OC Weekly joining forces!”

DNO

6. May 3, 2008 at 11:43 am

DNO,

Not sure what you are talking about.

NEWSFLASH: On numerous occasions the local blogs cover the same stories. And OMG, sometimes these different blogs and bloggers reach the same conclusions.

This is not an example of the OC Register and OC Weekly joining forces. It is more like Crooks & Liars, Raw Story, and Slate covering the same stories.

7. May 3, 2008 at 11:47 am

“Hey kid. do you think this face will scare Hillary out of the race?”

8. Eric
    May 3, 2008 at 12:32 pm

“She doesn’t like me. I don’t think she is my illegitimate south carolina black baby.”

or

“Eww. There is something slimy in her hair!”

9. May 3, 2008 at 6:05 pm

“What do you mean you only let Republicans kiss you?”