Cue music to Daniel Powter’s “Had a Bad Day” but use the version from the Alvin & The Chipmunks Movie.
The OC Conservative Republican Cabal has been having a bad day for a while now. Jon, Matt, Adam, Mike, Mike, Scott and Dana et alÃ‚Â have few outright wins these days.Ã‚Â It seems all they can celebrate is Prop 93 and a defeat of TinCup 2 revisions.
But then there’s these items:
- Carona indictment/resignation
- Romney/Rudy drop out
- McCain will be the GOP nominee
- Rt 241 fails
- Hillary gets more OC votes than any Republican
- Trung Loses (again and again)
- Democratic voter registration way up; Republicans shrink to 1 of every 3 voters
- Janet’s early endorsement snafu
- Reagan still dead
as I said, “they’ve had a bad day…”Ã‚Â