All I Want for Christmas…

Hey, Santa! Are you still thinking of the perfect presents to drop off for me tonight? If so, I have some great last minute suggestions for you!

Believe me, Santa, I’ll be super happy if you can give me:

- A President who actually supports the troops

– A state government that isn’t afraid of truly sensible fiscal policies that taxes everyone fairly and funds all our needed services

- A Trestles that’s saved and open for everyone to enjoy

- An end to the climate crisis

- An end to Bush’s occupation of Iraq

- A sensible immigration reform deal that keeps families together and doesn’t criminalize the immigrants

– Quality, affordable, real universal health care for everyone

- A functioning city government Santa Ana

- A functioning county government for OC where the “fiscal conservatives” actually start acting fiscally responsible

- Oh yes, and before I forget… How about a President in 2009 that starts putting people first?

Thanks, Santa! I look forward to seeing what you end up putting under my Christmas Tree! ;-)

10 comments for “All I Want for Christmas…

1. Melanie
    December 24, 2007 at 3:06 pm

I second your list. Hoping for a Hillary win in 2008. We need a peoples president.

2. Andrew Davey
    December 24, 2007 at 3:36 pm

Melanie-

Absolutely! Hillary will make a great President. We need a President who will put people first again. I can hardly wait to see what she does starting in 2009! :-)

3. Paul Lucas
    December 24, 2007 at 4:01 pm

Andrew,
    I got an order in for you for a pair of Hillary Booty Shorts.

4. Andrew Davey
    December 24, 2007 at 5:07 pm

Paul-

Thanks, Sweetie! I can hardly wait to wear ‘em with my “Hott4Hill” t-shirt! hehe ;-)

5. Paul Lucas
    December 24, 2007 at 5:14 pm

Andrew,
    You had no idea how hard it was to exchange those obama Booty hsorts for the Hillary Booty Shorts. but I knew how much you wanted them so I did it all for you lil man.

6. December 24, 2007 at 5:16 pm

I got my Hillary Hoodie already so the booty shorts should go well with it.

7. Andrew Davey
    December 24, 2007 at 5:40 pm

Paul-

I’m sure it must have been tough, but believe me, all that effort will TOTALLY be worth it when I do my “Hott4Hill” dance Thursday next week when Hillary wins Iowa! ;-)

the donny-

Oooh, you have a Hillary hoodie? How much was it, and where did you find it? I’d LOVE to wear one of those when I start walking my neighborhood for our girl Hill! :-)

8. DCDemocrat
    December 25, 2007 at 4:48 am

What I want for Christmas is a Hillary sweep of the Democratic contests.

9. Andrew Davey
    December 25, 2007 at 7:14 am

DCDemocrat-

Let’s see… I think Santa just put some really early state wins for Hillary under my tree! I can hardly wait to open all these other gifts! I’m so happy… And all of us Hillary supporters sould be happy, too! ;-)

10. GREAT ONE
    December 26, 2007 at 4:45 pm

NO HILLARY . NO OBAMA . GO RUDY . THATS WHAT WE NEED MORE CORUPTION BY 4 YEARS OF CLINTON .