Hillary Clinton called it a “vast right-wing conspiracy.” Conservatives call it “message discipline.”Ã‚Â Others call it the “right-wing noise machine.”Ã‚Â Here at TheLiberalOC.com weÃ‚Â call it “crap.”Ã‚Â And from time to time,Ã‚Â we will bring their swill to you in our forum called…
After we debunk their swill please flush, and wash your hands, before you visit the rest of our site.
Wednesday night on the FlashReport.com Republican attorney, and FlashReport blogger Jim Lacy wrote an interesting piece reflecting on the antics of conservative nut-job Ann Coulter.Ã‚Â For years, Ms. Coulter has delighted her right-wing audiences with such compelling and insightful comments as…
- I know Jesus Christ died for my sins, and that’s all I really need to know.
- I’ve decided to cut out the part of the speech where I say anything nice about Democrats.
- Liberal soccer moms are precisely as likely to receive anthrax in the mail as to develop a capacity for linear thinking.
- Liberals are stalwart defenders of civil liberties – provided we’re only talking about criminals.
- My only regret with Timothy McVeigh is he did not go to the New York Times Building.
- They’ve hit us and we’ve got to hit back hard, and I’m not just talking about the terrorists.
- We should invade their countries, kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity. We weren’t punctilious about locating and punishing only Hitler and his top officers. We carpet-bombed German cities; we killed civilians. That’s war. And this is war.
- Edwards had a bumper sticker on his car that read Ã¢â‚¬Å“Ask Me About My SonÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Death in a Horrific Car Accident.Ã¢â‚¬Â
- I was going to have a few comments on the other Democratic presidential candidate, John Edwards, but it turns out that you have to go into rehab if you use the word ‘faggot,’ so I’m – so, kind of at an impasse, can’t really talk about Edwards, so I think I’ll just conclude here and take your questions.
I don’t have a problem with what Ann Coulter has to say.Ã‚Â That’s her right.Ã‚Â Her “side show” is all about making herself a pile of money, selling books, and getting obscene speakingÃ‚Â fees.Ã‚Â But I do have a problem with her doing what she does at the expense of the credibility of the conservative movement.Ã‚Â Conservatives and conservative organizations need to rethink continuing to empower her by paying her speaking fees and providing credibilityÃ‚Â for forÃ‚Â her self-serving antics.
Ann of course is known as the journalist who at the national Conservative Political Action Conference last March sullied the reputation of former Senator John Edwards by callingÃ‚Â him outÃ‚Â as a “faggot.”Ã‚Â Now she is at it again against Edwards.Ã‚Â “So I’ve learned my lesson,” she said onÃ‚Â a recentÃ‚Â ABC program. “If I’m going to say anything about John Edwards in the future, I’ll just wish he had been killed in a terrorist assassination plot.”
Don’t get me wrong — again, Coulter has a right to say whatever she wants to get attention and make a buck.Ã‚Â But at the same time, I have a right to say she is a disgrace to the conservative movement.Ã‚Â I despise Adriana Huffington, but on one point I agree with her: conservatives need to stop empowering Ann Coulter.Ã‚Â Cut her loose.Ã‚Â She is about as relevant and helpful to us now as a bearded lady inÃ‚Â freak show.
NOW YOU’RE OUTRAGED?!
Please Lacy, save us your self-righteous indignation.Ã‚Â After all Ann Coulter has said, and all the promotion and support the conservative cause hasÃ‚Â given her antics throughout the years, your protests now are just too little and way to late.Ã‚Â Obviously, she must be hurting your fundraising, or maybe your objection is that she is helping ours.
Click here to FLUSH