The Cheesecake Factory

Doing my morning read of the OC blogsphere when I came across this ad at Red County.

So I clicked and since the page won’t cut and paste for me, here’s the link.

The tag line is killer” “We continue our efforts to engage our peers and our community with conservative values….”

It’s a conservative value to pose for cheesecake shots?

Since there’s a show on called the Real Housewives of Orange County, perhaps we at the LiberalOCcan come up with “The Real Republicans of Orange County” calendar.  I can leave this to our photoshop gurus here, but imagine if you will:

Jon Fleischman in a Speedo

Matt Cunningham in trendy surfwear.

Chuck DeVore in board shorts (made of hemp of course)

Adam Probolsky in thongs.

Jim Bieber with an Ann Coulter love doll.

more to ponder later today…..

8 comments for “The Cheesecake Factory

1. June 28, 2007 at 8:34 am

I am actually friends with Shawn with the OCYR’s. He is a pretty cool dude, and this is totally his style.

Way to go on the peer to peer… exploitation?

2. Jason Bensley
    June 28, 2007 at 9:44 am

I’m actually surprised they could get 12 modestly attractive girls to pose for this calendar. You gotta admit its pretty cheesy, though.

3. June 28, 2007 at 12:04 pm

You lost me at Probolsky…

All the best,

Chuck DeVore
    State Assemblyman, 70th District

P.S. I wore my hemp shirt during the drive up to Sacramento on Sunday with my family.

June 28, 2007 at 12:12 pm

Get your mind out of the gutter Chuck; thongs are also flip flops. You know, the thing Mitt Romney does so well.

5. Long time politico
    June 28, 2007 at 12:16 pm

Why not try to get some of the Democratic women to shave their armpits and wax their lips and try a calendar of their own?

6. June 28, 2007 at 1:49 pm

We thought you were talking about a banana hammock Dan. Yes thongs are shoes, but the thought of Adam in a speedo….I’m out

7. Chris
    June 28, 2007 at 2:56 pm

It’s like a funny overload. There are like a dozen jokes that can be made, but for some reason I can’t come up with any.

8. June 29, 2007 at 9:42 am

As Orange County’s leading conservative commentator, Pete Fundy believes that $15 is a small price to pay for a full year of fantasy.

Granted, none of these broads fall into the “stodgy wonk” category. But, let’s face it. Men do not masturbate to images of smart women.

Warmly yours,