Alicia Berhow leaves Loretta

berhow1.jpgberhow1.jpgberhow1.jpgberhow1.jpg
Alicia Berhow has worked for Congresswoman Loretta Sanchez for the past five years, and her last day will be April 19th.

Berhow will be starting a new position with the Orange County Business Council as the Director of Workforce Development.The Liberal OC congratulates her on her new position and wishes her a lot of luck.

13 comments for “Alicia Berhow leaves Loretta

1. April 3, 2007 at 7:47 pm

Congratulations Alicia.

Loretta will be lost without you.

2. April 4, 2007 at 6:21 am

Congratulations, Alicia, and best luck on the new job! Loretta’s office won’t be the same without you. : )

3. April 4, 2007 at 7:20 am

Who will be the new Alicia at Lorettas ofice now?

4. Alicia
    April 4, 2007 at 10:01 am

Holy cow! Mike, can’t you photo shop a better picture of me in there?! I think I have a “glamour shot” lying around somewhere…

Fear not, my fellow liberals and conservatives! I am not going anywhere. The Congresswoman and I are great friends and I will continue to work on my off time to further the interests of the constituents of the 47th District and the Democratic Party of Orange County; however, I am excited about this new opportunity. The OCBC is a great organization run by some fabulous women. That and I get to continue working for the county I love…

5. Publius
    April 4, 2007 at 10:54 am

If Mike posted Alicia’s “glamour shot” nobody would recognize her!
    I’m not sure this news is really blogworthy!
    ;-)

6. Alicia
    April 4, 2007 at 1:55 pm

To be honest, I was surprised by Mike’s announcement… So much for being incognito!

7. April 4, 2007 at 3:58 pm

How will the Young Democrats get Loretta to help us now?

We will be lost without her at the helm

Timbo

8. April 4, 2007 at 3:59 pm

How will the Young Democrats get Loretta to help us now?

Congrats!

Timbo

9. April 4, 2007 at 5:07 pm

Good Luck Alicia, hopefully we’ll see you in San Diego.

10. Caren Bolinger
    April 5, 2007 at 4:48 pm

Alicia deserves the best of everything. She got it with Loretta and will get another chance as she enters the next stage in her progressively headed career. Newsworthy — surely you jest – this is definately of interest to all local Dems. Best of luck and see you tonight!

Sunnie

11. April 5, 2007 at 5:08 pm

Mike, where did you get that picture? Poor Alicia looks like Loretta just cut one!

Good luck Alicia on the new gig…I think Loretta will find it hard to replace you.

12. Anonymous
    April 5, 2007 at 6:01 pm

What happens to Jordan Brandman? Is he still Workforce Development Director? Is that the same as Director of Workforce Development?

13. Publius
    April 6, 2007 at 12:09 am

I’ve heard from reliable sources that the photo shows ANB as she really looks – sans makeup, hair product, and hours of torturous work with belt-sanders and putty knives.
    And few people are aware that Ms. Sanchez does suffer from terrible gastrointestinal disturbances and horrific body odor.
    But, more importantly, who will be the next “PUPPETMASTER” – or is it “PUPPETMISTRESS”?
    ;-)